Clients often ask us for creative entertainment ideas for Gala Balls. We always answer that Live Acts are a great way to guarantee everyone has a fabulous night and your event is a roaring success. Here’s how to make sure your event stands out for all the right reasons:
- A professional Magician provides unique entertainment, as they draw a crowd; it keeps things fresh and exciting. Close-up or stand-up magic can really add a distinctive, fun touch to the occasion.
- A top Comedian is always a good way to give guests something to focus on during the evening. Comedians can create custom material that will fit your needs and complement the event perfectly. A company team can easily relate to the material, which results in more laughter and everyone having a great time.
- The surprise of the Singing Waiters will liven up any dinner. They stay incognito until they burst into song with a one-of-a-kind performance. Audience participation and great comic timing make this an interactive, high-energy show that massively raises energy levels in a room.
- A troupe of Irish Dancers adds a visually stunning cultural element to any event. Both Irish and international guests will leave amazed and talking about the event for weeks to come. After Riverdance put Irish dancers on the worldwide map, a powerful performance with Celtic drums versus dancers in a sensational combination of rhythm, music and dance can steal the show.
- A Motivational Speaker can spark creativity and entrepreneurial drive. Delegates will leave your event inspired to think about the way they run their businesses and their own futures. In particular, a Sports Speaker’s team-based background, style and personality will impress, captivate and engage an audience.